Las Vegas Auto Insurance
What coverage do I need?
In case you’re involved in an accident, auto insurance provides financial protection for you and your family. It pays for the damage and injuries caused by the accident and for repairing or replacing your vehicle if it is damaged or stolen.
Las Vegas Auto Insurance Requirements
In Nevada, you are required to carry auto liability insurance (or post a bond) and provide proof of insurance before you can license your vehicle or renew your driver’s license. If you are caught driving without insurance, you may have to pay a large fine and have your driver’s license suspended.
Most states require drivers to carry minimum liability coverage. In many cases, the required minimum coverage may not be enough to pay for all the damages that result from an accident and the driver will have to pay the additional expenses out of pocket.
Contact Maria at 702.477.7776 to find out what your specific requirements are for Las Vegas Auto Insurance.
Types of Las Vegas Auto Insurance Coverages
There are many different types of auto insurance coverages for you to choose from. We can work with you to decide what coverage combinations provide the best protection at a price that fits your budget.
- Fault or No-Fault – Depends on state law.
- Collision – Pays damages to your own vehicle.
- Comprehensive – Pays for losses from fire, theft, storm, etc.
- Deductible – The amount of a covered loss you agree to pay.
- Bodily Injury – Pays for injury to others when you are at fault.
- Property Damage – Pays for property damage when you are at fault.
- Medical Payments- Pays for your own or your passenger’s medical expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection – In no-fault states, this covers a broad assortment of medical expenses.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Coverage for you if other driver is not insured or is underinsured.
In addition to basic auto insurance, consider these optional services to provide added protection for your vehicle:
- Emergency roadside assistance and towing service
- Windshield glass repair service
- Car rental reimbursement
Auto Insurance Articles:
Click here to read articles about Las Vegas Auto Insurance