6 Tips to Buy Cheaper Car Insurance
With the rising costs of car insurance for most American families, there are more and more people searching for cheaper car insurance. Although it is certainly possible to get cheap car insurance quotes, let the buyer beware. The old adage “you get what you pay for” is as true in buying car insurance as it is in the retail world.
Not all car insurance companies are not created equal. Cheap car insurance is wonderful when you pay your premiums each month, but can be an utter nightmare when you find that your cheap, cut-rate car insurance fights you rather than work with you to settle an insurance claim.
If you have already found a discount car insurance company don’t just take the cheapest quote that you get just because it is the cheapest. You need to research the insurance companies offering those cheap car insurance rates.
You can reduce the cost of your car insurance, with cheap insurance providers and even with the best of companies. Here are some simple tips for anyone wanting cheap car insurance without compromising their coverage.
Cheaper Car Insurance – 6 Tips to Save Money
- The type of car you drive. Some cars have higher car insurance rates. Sports cars, SUVs and high theft candidates cost more to insure. If you are buying a car, find out which makes and models these are before you purchase. Read more information about which cars are the cheapest to insure.
- Security systems and anti-theft devices. These affect your risk profile positively. Safer cars less at risk of theft are cheaper to insure. Ensure your insurance company is aware of any installed safety devices in your car, if they are not tell them.
- Become a safer driver. Your car insurance cost is a factor of your risk profile. You won’t qualify for cheap car insurance if you have had 3 speeding fines and 2 accidents in the previous year. These incidents are taken into account. And it all adds up onto your bill. Big safe driver discounts are available to those who qualify.
- Your deductible is the amount that you pay first out of any claim. The policy’s cost is directly related to your deductible. Many people, especially those who have had their insurance policy for a long time, have never considered varying their deductible. If you have a clean driving record and are prepared for the risk of paying a larger amount in the event of a claim you can save money by increasing your deductible.
- Consider other insurance companies. Many insurers offer a discount for multiple policies. For example, insuring your house and car with the same company may qualify you for loyalty discounts that they offer.
- Look at your policy when it comes to renewal time, don’t just pay. Often there is coverage which duplicates other insurance that you may, these can be eliminated. Look carefully and ask questions about each of these before renewing your policy.
As you can see, if you are in the market for cheap car insurance that there are many ways you can get a better deal. Do not just accept that car insurance is always expensive as a fact, get out there and do something to improve your current rates.
So why not get started today and call Micah and Maria at 702-477-7776 for excellent advice from Bleecher Insurance Advisors