Nearly all businesses need some type of insurance to operate. Some companies may not have any business property to insure but still need to protect the public with a general liability policy. Some businesses are more complicated and may need commercial auto, workers comp, property coverage, surety or contractor bond, business interruption coverage any many other types of protection. We are experienced Las Vegas Business Insurance brokers and long-time business owners. We will help you determine what coverage best fits your needs.
We would love to hear about your business. Please call us at 702-477-7776
Our Las Vegas office is conveniently located. Please Click for Directions to: 3085 S Jones Blvd Suite A, Las Vegas, NV 89146
Types of Business Insurance You May Need
- Workers Compensation – Provides benefits to employees who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses. Helps pay for medical care, wages from lost work time and more.
- General Liability Insurance – Can help protect your business if sued for causing property damage or bodily injury to others.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Provides different coverages for vans, cars, trucks and other vehicles used by your company.
- Vegas Group Health Insurance – Health insurance for you and your employees. We offer a variety of plans to choose from.
- Surety Bonds – Required by law for certain business licenses and Contractor Bonds for public works contracts
- Notary Bonds – Required by law for all notaries in Nevada. Includes $10K Errors and Omissions insurance.
- Business Life Insurance – For business partners – used with a buy sell agreement in the event of an untimely partner death. Funds the buyout for the remaining partner.
- Key Man | Key Person Life Insurance – Provides Funds in the event of an untimely death of a person key to the operation of the business.
- EPLI or Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Coverage protects you against allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment of employees.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance, also known as E&O insurance and Professional Liability Lnsurance, helps protect from a lawsuit that claims you made a mistake in your professional services.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – A Commercial Umbrella Policy helps protect your business from excess liability judgments for losses, injury, or death caused by neglect.
- Landlord Insurance – Is an insurance policy that helps protect a property owner from financial losses connected with owning rental properties.
- Industry Specific Insurance Packages
- Las Vegas Event Insurance – Short Term Single Event Liability Insurance – Quote and Buy Online.
- Business Owner Policy – Also called BOP is protection from all major property, liability risks and various specific risks combined into one package.
Got a Business in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is the most exciting place on earth to own a business, but you absolutely need to have the proper insurance. Bleecher Insurance Advisors has special coverage packages for most types of concerns.
- Artisan Contractor Insurance
- Contractor Insurance
- Service Professional Insurance
- Automotive Trades Insurance
- Auto Dealership Insurance
- Commercial Real Estate Insurance
- Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Manufacturing and Fabricating Insurance
- Restaurant Owners Insurance
- Retail Business Owners Insurance
- Retail Kiosk Owners Insurance
- Wholsale Business Owners Insurance
- Builders Risk Insurance
- Home Owners Association Insurance
- Condo Owners Association Insurance
Resources for Las Vegas Businesses:
Insurance for Your Home-Based Business in Las Vegas
When you start a home-based business, buying insurance may not be your first priority, but you cannot afford to ignore it either. When the unexpected happens — and it will — having insurance coverage may mean the difference between the success and failure of your home-based business…