Whether you need Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance or other Las Vegas Life Insurance products, we are here to help. We have both instant issue life insurance as well as life insurance products that need underwriting. Please call Micah or Maria at 702.477.7776 for a fast and friendly quote. It Only takes a couple of minutes!
Las Vegas Life Insurance Can Do Some Amazing Things!
- Buy Your Loved ones time to grieve
- Pay Off Debts and Loans
- Keep Your Family in Their Home
- Prefund Your Child’s College Education
- Keep Your Family Business IN Your Family
- Provide a Stream of Income for Your Family to Live On
There is Only One Catch, You Need to Own Life Insurance! Call Micah or Maria at 702.477.7776
How Much Las Vegas Life Insurance Do You Need?
If you have a family, many experts suggest that you need an amount equal to 5 to 10 times your annual salary. However, many people own higher coverages to provide more income for their family.
How Can Las Vegas Life Insurance Funds Be Used?
Your life insurance funds can be used for a number of needs, including:
- Any needs after the time of death, such as final illness expenses, burial costs and estate taxes.
- Funds for a readjustment period, to finance a move, or to provide time for family members to find a job.
- Ongoing financial needs, such as monthly bills and expenses, day-care costs, college tuition or retirement.
Remember… Life Insurance Benefits DO NOT pass through Probate, so your family gets the money right away.
Las Vegas Life Insurance Articles:
Las Vegs Life Insurance Policies Explained
Life insurance is an essential part of financial planning. One reason most people buy life insurance is to replace income that would be lost with the death of a wage earner. The cash provided by life insurance also can help ensure that your dependents are not burdened with significant debt when you die.
Las Vegas Life Insurance Buyer’s guide
When you buy life insurance, you want coverage that fits your needs and doesn’t cost too much. First, decide how much you need – and for how long – and what you can afford to pay.
Please contact Maria & Micah at 702.477.7776 for more information on Las Vegas Life Insurance.