Group Health Insurance Plans for Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Members
The health plans offered by the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce (Now Known as the Las Vegas Metro Chamber) are truly one of the best deals in town. These plans can be customized for mom-and-pop sole proprietor groups all the way up to employers of any size. Even a home-based business can qualify if properly licensed. It’s a product we believe in.
M Hill Insurance Agency is a Las Vegas Metro Chamber Approved Health Insurance Broker.
Metro Chamber and Anthem Blue Cross has partnered to bring affordable health plan options to small, large biz and sole proprietors.
Please call Macquel at 702-477-7776 to discuss the options and details.
Las Vegas Metro Chamber Association Health Insurance Plan Advantages
The Las Vegas Chamber is proud to offer the only Association Health Plan in Nevada that provides quality and affordable health insurances to businesses of any size, including sole proprietors. Through the Chamber’s partnership with Anthem Blue Cross, they are giving businesses a wide range of health insurance options to fit their needs and budgets
- 9 plans from which to choose
- Variety of PPOs and HMOs
- Two-year rate guarantee. Locked in rates until Jan. 1, 2021, to include plans effective Oct. 1, 2018
- Flexibility for employers to choose up to 4 different benefit streams
- Heath Savings Accounts (HSA) available
- Dental, vision and life coverage available
- Pre-existing conditions covered
- Custom plans & pricing for sole proprietors & any size employer groups
- Embedded life insurance for employees enrolling in plans
- Health and Wellness fair to build awareness & encourage good health habits
- Flexibility in underwriting that allows out-of-state employees of Nevada domiciled businesses, in most cases, to access plans
Please contact call Macquel at 702-477-7776 for details on the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Health Insurance Plans