Las Vegas Auto Insurance Discounts
Below is a list of discounts commonly seen in Auto Insurance Policies.
- Auto/Homeowners Discount – A discount on your Auto Policy may be applied if the person named on the auto policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on a Homeowners or Renters Policy.
- Two or More Automobile Discount – The Two or More Car Discount shall be applied to two or more private passenger automobiles which are kept at the same location and owned (or leased on a long term basis) by:
- An individual or husband and wife or a parent, grandparent, son, daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother, sister or grandchild of either who is a resident of the same household.
- A corporation, partnership, or association if the automobile is not rated for business use.
- Affinity Discount – This discount may be available for insureds who are members of an “eligible” group and meet other specified criteria.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – This discount may be available to customers who enroll in automatic checking withdrawal billing system.
- Farmers and Ranchers Occupational Discount – Automobiles, including farm trucks not exceeding one ton, shall be entitled to the “Farm Discount” or the “Farmers Occupational Rates” provided: The named Insured is the owner, tenant, or permanent resident of the farm or ranch premises, and; The automobile is principally garaged on a farm or ranch, and; The automobile is not customarily used in driving to and from work other than farming, or in driving to or from school, and; The automobile is not customarily involved in nor required for any occupation other than farming.
- Good Student Discount – All single owners and operators under 25 years of age, whose use of the automobile affects the rates charged, must be full-time students in high school, or enrolled as full-time students in academic courses in a college or university. Each student must be in the upper 20% of the academic standing of his or her class, have a grade average of “B” or its equivalent, in schools that maintain a system referred to as a “Dean’s List”, Honor Roll”, or comparable designation, the student shall have attained such designation of academic standing.
- Senior Defensive Driver Discount – To qualify for this discount in most cases the principal operator must be at least 65 years of age or, in some states, 55 years of age and have successfully completed a Driver’s Education course approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles. A certificate of completion from the approved agency must be furnished to the company.
- Anti-Lock Brake Discount – To qualify, the automobile must be equipped with a factory-installed Anti-lock braking system on all 4 wheels.
- Passive Restraint Discount – The discount is available on Medical coverage. To qualify, the automobile must be equipped with a factory-installed air bag or other passive restraint system that meets Federal Safety Standards.
Call Macquel at 702.477.7776 for more information on Las Vegas Auto Insurance discounts.