General insurance tips:
- Have your current insurance policy with you when requesting your insurance quotes.
- Consider a higher insurance deductible.
- Place all of your insurance policies with the same company to qualify for a multiple policy discount.
For car insurance quotes
- Be sure all vehicle discounts are applied (Anti-lock brakes, Alarm system, daytime running lights, vin-etching, etc.).
- Take a defensive driving course.
- Be very accurate about your mileage to and from work.
- Ask about affinity discounts.
For a homeowners insurance quotes
- Be sure that your home is insured to its value
- Be sure all home discounts are applied
(Alarm, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, dead bolt locks, etc.).
- If your older home has been renovated, tell your agent.
For a life insurance quotes
- Consider level premium term insurance.
- If you are a smoker, quit for at least 13 months and request that your insurance company consider you for a nonsmoker insurance rate.
For a health insurance quotes
- Consider a higher co-payment or deductible.
- Join a group health insurance plan.
For a long-term insurance quotes
- Consider a longer elimination (waiting) period.
- Purchase coverage when you are young (premiums are lower).
- Pick a daily benefit based on where you live.
So why not get started today and call Micah and Maria at 702-477-7776 for excellent advice from Bleecher Insurance Advisors