Strong insurance protection for
The Builders Risk plan
A partner you can count on
The Carriers we work with have a long history of protecting the assets
that small-business owners like you work so hard to build. For more
than 30 years, we've been pioneering the development of insurance
solutions designed for construction professionals. It's this experience
and commitment that make us a partner you can count on.
Service that stands out
We're one of the only insurance companies with service, safety and
claim representatives who are dedicated to the construction industry.
That means that we understand your business and know how
important it is to get you back to work as soon as possible.
We've got you covered
As a specialist in insurance for the construction industry, we offer a
wide range of coverages, including:
- Theft: Equipment to be installed, building and landscaping
materials are covered from the moment they are delivered
to the job site.
- Materials in transit and at temporary locations: Protects
job materials as well as office and tool trailers. Also includes
coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled,
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown: Covers breakdown of
plumbing, air conditioning lines and elevators.
- Sewers and drains: Covers backup of sewers and drains with
- Laws and ordinances: Provides coverage for losses due to
changes in laws or ordinances.
- Model homes and unsold dwellings: Optional coverage
protects models and their contents and completed homes
that have not yet been sold.
- Profit: Ability to include your profit in the total estimated
Coverage for larger, commercial jobs
Because of the flexibility of our Builders Risk Plan, there is no set size
or value limitation. While certain guidelines exist, your agent will be
able to help you insure even the largest and most intricate residential
or commercial job.
To make the policy work for your business, we offer you
a range of options:
- Choice of monthly reporting form, single structure or deposit policy
options gives you the flexibility to pay for the policy as you build
the structure, rather than all at once
- Annual or monthly rates
- Volume discounts and installment premium payments available
for larger builders
- No deposit or special fee required, which lets you keep more
of the money you make
- No coinsurance penalty on losses under $25,000 if the structure
is properly reported
- Overhead and profit: Optional coverage to insure potential
overhead and profit on a job
- Builders Risk Reward Program, which offers a reward of up to
$10,000 for information leading to conviction in the case of
arson, vandalism or theft at the job site
- Option to have the policy in the owner's name with the builder
as an additional named insured
- Policies available for Remodelers, including coverage for the
existing structure if needed
- Interest of subcontractors included - there's no need to list
subcontractors or sub-subcontractors as additional insureds
To learn more about the Builders Risk plan, Call Maria & Micah Bleecher at 702.477-7776.